Name:
Location: CA, United States

Monday, March 3, 2008

Blogging=healthy

OKay so I just read this health article online about how all these studies have shown that blogging is actually GOOD for people because it helps connect you better with friends and how it's a good stress reliever yada yada.. so here I am. :)

So as you can see...I am not good at blogging. It will probably be another 4 months till I become motivated again, but oh well. :)
Alright so for my little update. Brent popped the question on Jan 1st of this year...super excited I can't WAIT to marry him!! So basically a lot of my time is spent planning/trying not to stress out about the wedding. I am not one for weddings....don't get me wrong..I can't wait to marry him, but stressing over what people will think about the flowers is stupid. The wedding industry really annoys me in general..but that's a WHOLE other topic that I could go on and on about. Yeah so the only thing that is making NOT go crazy during this time is knowing that he will be my husband soon. Corny, but true. All I am saying is, it's more important to focus on our marriage than the actual wedding.

OKay well time for bed! Oh and I am so excited I just bought Donald Millers "greatest hit's book" it has Blue like Jazz...Searching for God knows what and Through painted Deserts. He only has like 4 books out...so it's funny that's it's his "Greatest Hits"...but I lost 2 of the books that I owned of his, so this makes me happy. :) Alright goodnight and sweet dreams.....

~Jenna

1 Comments:

Blogger .carolann. said...

Congratulations on your blog! :o) Don't stress about wedding stuff... it will be wonderful. I love you!

March 11, 2008 at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home